Setting up your AVST CX-E Unified Messaging Voicemail Account – for ESD & DSHS
1. Dial x2999 (or 206 934-2999) or press the Message button on your phone.
2. When prompted for security code enter the default security code. The default security code is 0000 unless otherwise specified.
Note: If accessing the system from a phone other than your own- Press *# (star+pound) when it says “Enter your security code”. Or, if it says, “Enter the extension of the person you want to reach” press # (pound). It will then prompt you for your mailbox number (your 4-digit voicemail extension).
3. You will be prompted to set up a new security code
4. You will then be prompted to enter the new security code again
5. You will be prompted to record your name and personal greeting (Note: Please don’t skip this step. Other features of the new system depend upon your name and greeting being recorded.)
Note: You will also receive a copy or notification of your voicemail message in your email inbox. Click here for information on how to listen to messages: http://itg.seattlecolleges.edu/sccphoneinstructions/VoicemailInstructions/avstwebpm.htm
A video tutorial of the set-up
process can be found here: https://vimeo.com/173915730
Navigating the AVST CX-E Unified Messaging Voicemail System by phone
following Quick Reference Guide explains how to navigate the system by phone: http://itg.seattlecolleges.edu/sccphoneinstructions/VoicemailInstructions/originalqrc.pdf
A video tutorial on navigating the system can be found here: https://vimeo.com/174824670